Sunday, January 24, 2016

Wow! I think it's time for a change!

I've had a TON of traffic lately.

Wow.

I'm humbled and happy that my writing is reaching so many people! The more people know about RAD and the effects of early-childhood trauma, the better.

With the new visitors, I've decided to start the process of moving my blog to WordPress. It just seems like they offer more professional options.

I'm hoping the new site can be more than a blog. I'm working on building an entire website (with my blog as the main feature, of course) and I'm hoping it can serve as a place of community for trauma parents or anyone else who lives with the effects of early-childhood trauma.

I'm even going to have my very own fancy schmancy domain name!

I'll continue to update here as I prepare my new website... Once my new site is ready, I will continue to update here as well as on the new site for a month or two, with an announcement that I'm moving to WordPress atop each post, and eventually I'll phase out my posts on Blogger.

Just giving you all a heads up now... I want to make sure anyone following our story has plenty of time to migrate to WordPress with me!

Okay, that's all for now. I hope to have a new blog post for you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment