Sunday, August 30, 2015

Silly Sunday #2!

We visited Husband's parents and siblings yesterday... The kids swam all day, jumped on trampolines, ate ice cream cake, and just had a great time.

So, of course... Today is a big ol' pile of suck.

Oldest took in a TON of water yesterday when she jumped in the deep end for the very first time (go Oldest!)... She couldn't breathe when she came up and ended up vomiting (Soooo awesome, right? Not in the pool, thankfully!). She told me she felt funny on the drive home, and then after she went to bed, she started having some very deep coughs.  I didn''t think anything of it until RIGHT before I went to bed... Suddenly, all those articles I read about secondary drowning came rushing into my brain and I decided "better safe than sorry!" and took her to the hospital.

She was totally fine, but we didn't get home until 4 a.m.!

Then, both Middle and Little woke up around 6 a.m. Middle had a huge breakdown this morning and Little is in the midst of a three-hour meltdown... With no signs of letting up! Husband and I are taking shifts with him in his room, with varying degrees of success at therapeutic parenting.

I'm so glad today is Sunday... Today, I'm sharing some silliness with you that my mother-in-law shared with us yesterday.  Ladies and gentlemen... May I present to you... "Guy on a Buffalo" by Possum Posse, an epic tale of love, loss, betrayal and... Revenge!






No comments:

Post a Comment