Sunday, September 6, 2015

Silly Sunday #3!

Today, I strive not only to bring you laughter, but also education!

Ladies and gentlemen... I now present to you... "True Facts About [Insert Animal Here]" from YouTuber and Buzzfeed contributor Zefrank1!

Disclaimer: There is some mild cursing in some of these... The "BIG" curse words are bleeped, but wanted to throw out a heads up!



Ever wonder where modern clowns come from?  Now ya know!



"If you're writing a children's book... Remember... Only one animal can die. Not all of them."



"Don't do drugs, because if you do, an owl may rip your face off."



Now, I'm familiar with the horror of Mantises... Manti... Uh... You know what I mean.
When I was a single Mama, living in Hawaii with Oldest in a tiny ground floor apartment, my daughter suddenly started screaming, "THERE'S AN ALIEN IN MY ROOM!!!"

I walked in to find the BIGGEST MANTIS EVER.



LOOK AT THAT THING!

It was seriously the size of my forearm.

We ran outside screaming.

When I realized running out of our apartment was probably not the best way to get rid of the thing, I decided to take charge and evict our unwanted house guest.  First, I looked up whether or not those things bite (they don't... But they DO have spiky things on their legs that hurt if they get ya), then I grabbed my oven mitt and caught him... Screaming the entire time. My local neighbors laughed and laughed and laughed.  

It's funny NOW... But when there's an ALIEN right in front of you, it's really, really hard to laugh!

Hope you all are having a great Sunday.  If it's a rough one, hang in there.  You can do it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment